Forms & Information


We are delighted that you would like to be a student here at Huntly College. Some of the information below may be important for you. Contact us if you need any help.


  1. Sign out of your previous school.
  2. Fill out the Huntly College Enrolment Form online. If you prefer, you can collect a paper form from the school office.
  3. Make an appointment for an interview and bring your paperwork; birth certificate or passport or any other official documents. Please also bring a copy of your previous school report.


  • Please attach or bring a certified copy of the student’s residence permit/citizenship paperwork.
  • Students with a Student Permit (where parents have a valid work permit): please attach or bring a copy of the Student Permit and in addition, a copy of parent/(s) work permit(s).
  • Students with Refugee Status: a copy of the student’s travel document is required.
  • Foreign-fee Paying Students: there is a separate Enrolment Form and procedure.

Please contact the School Office, on Ph. 07 828 7152 Ext 801 for further details or for any assistance.

All students and legal guardians must sign the official Enrolment Form. This is a legal document. By signing the Enrolment Form, you agree to support the school and follow the expectations for our young people.

2022 Enrolment Form
2022 Curriculum Design Booklet - A brief outline of Huntly College learning programme
Iwi Reference Card

Waikato-Tainui Tribal Registration Application Form or visit website: Waikato-Tainui